Terms & Conditions of S & S TRADING Caravan Hire
1) BOOKING DEPOSIT - £50 deposit payable to S and S Trading to confirm booking of hire.
2) PAYMENT – All hire charges including refundable excess charges of £150 must be paid a minimum of 7 days in advance of the hire period.
3) CANCELLATION OF BOOKING – If you have to cancel the booking AT ANY TIME we will make every effort to re-let the caravan however we reserve our rights to the balance of the tariff if re-letting cannot be arranged. If for any reason it is not possible to take up the reservation the whole rent is payable. If however sufficient notice is given to enable the caravan to be re-let your money will be returned.
4) REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT- The deposit will be refunded within 7 days of the completion of hire should the caravan be returned in the same condition as it was hired out i.e. clean interior, undamaged and no items missing. We reserve the right to deduct up to the excess charge for any repair work, cleaning or missing items.
5) PERIOD OF HIRE – The caravan must be vacated as stated within the terms of the hire.
6) S & S TRADING CARAVAN HIRE LIABILITY – S and S Trading shall bear no liability in respect of damage by S & S TRADING to the hirer's property in respect of which the hirer shall claim against their insurers. Subject as expressly provided in these conditions, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied in statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law in respect of death or personnel injury caused by S & S TRADING negligence and save as otherwise set out in these conditions, S & S TRADING shall not be liable the hirer by reason or any is representation's or any implied warranty, conditioner other item or any duty at common law or under the express terms of the contract or for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage whether or not such a loss or damage was reasonable foreseeable (whether for loss or profit or otherwise) costs, expenses or other claims of compensation whatsoever (and whether caused by negligence) costs, expenses or other claims of compensation whatsoever (and whether caused by negligence of S & S TRADING or its employees subcontractors or otherwise) which arises out of or in connection with the supply of goods and or services or in the case of goods their use or resale by the hirer and the entire liability of S & S TRADING under or in connection with the contract shall not exceed the price of the goods or services as appropriate or the amount of cover afforded by S & S TRADING insurance (whichever is the lower figure).
S & S TRADING Caravan Hire shall not be liable to the hirer for any delay in performance or any failure to performance or any failure to perform any of its obligations under the contract if such delay or failure was due to cause beyond S & S TRADING reasonable control including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock-outs, fire, adverse weather conditions, mechanical failure or the non return of the caravan to S & S TRADING Caravan Hire by the previous customers.
S & S TRADING Caravan Hire shall not be liable to the hirer for any loss or damage arising from any representations, agreement, statements, or undertakings made prior to the contract other than other than those confirmed in writing by S & S TRADING Caravan Hire.
7) DAMAGE - ACCIDENT - REPAIRS – Details of any accident or damage must be notified to S & S TRADING Caravan Hire within office hours (Mon – Sun) Tel : 07802 394095or e-mail email@example.com
The hirer must obtain the prior consent of S & S TRADING Caravan Hire before giving any instruction for the repair of the caravan. All receipts for repairs must be retained and defective parts must be available for inspection. In the event of a mechanical failure, S & S TRADING Caravan Hire will make every effort to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
8) TERMS AND CONDITIONS – the terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales whose courts will have sole jurisdiction in the event of any unresolved dispute.
S & S TRADING Caravan Hire reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions